Lets harmonize, rejuvenate and relax YOU with these pure essential oils, BodyMind Coaching and Targeted Massage!
The technique, developed by Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young, used his experience with Native American wellness traditions and provides a revolutionary means of aligning the body and mind.
These are the oils that are used in Raindrop Therapy
- Valor; Helps balance bodily electricity and stimulate spinal realignment, affects the limbic system in a way to improve self-image and enhancing feelings of confidence, courage, and self-esteem. Contains esters, monoterpenes, and sesquiterpenes.
- Oregano; Powerful antimicrobial, 99% kill rate against in-vitro colonies of streptococcus pneumonia. Cleanse cellular receptor sites. High in phenylpropanoids.
- Thyme; Antiseptic, immune enhancing, supportive of body’s natural defenses. Thyme has been used to combat the bacterium that causes anthrax. High in phenylpropanoids.
- Basil; Relaxing to both voluntary muscles and involuntary muscles. Voluntary muscles include all of the motor muscles of the arms, legs, back, abdomen, neck, and face. Mentally energizing and invigorating. Used for tension headaches, can improve senses of taste and smell. High in phenolic ethers.
- Wintergreen; Supports joints and skeletal structure. Has a cortisone like effect in that it may stimulate the body's own production of natural cortisone which has none of the untoward side-effects of synthetic cortisone.
- Marjoram; Relaxing to both the involuntary muscles and to the voluntary muscles. Involuntary muscles include the heart, diaphragm, digestive tract, and reproductive organs. Soothing to nerves. Used for migraines. Antiseptic and antimicrobial. Marjoram is about half monoterpenes.
- Cypress; Antimicrobial. Supportive of circulatory and lymphatic systems. Stimulates the body natural white corpuscle production. Restoring proper cellular programming to restore health and maintain wellness
- Aroma Siez; Calming, relaxing and relieves tension. Relaxes muscles including tight muscles. Relieve headaches. Contains monoterpenes, esters, and phenols.
- Peppermint; Supports digestive system, respiratory system, nervous system. Used for headaches. Research has shown that inhaling peppermint improves concentration and mental retention. Detoxifying to the liver. a synergistic oil that supports and improves the beneficial actions of other oils used in conjunction. High in phenolics, but contains 9% sesquiterpenes.